Sunday, April 18, 2010

Udaipur

This is a great place for cuddling
 

Udaipur is a city in Rajasthan, which is basically a desert state with lots of old forts and palaces.
Tasty looking bread lizard
 
Have you ever seen a cow go down steps before? We had a nice debate about whether it was cows or horses that can't climb steps.
 
We saw a cool tribal dance show with crazy stuff like women dancing with fire pots on their heads. I was quite nervous given the lack of fire extingushers on the premises.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Minh and Jake said...

YOU DIAPER? cuddle. hee hee.

i stopped in salem for lunch with jake today and we went by a dry cleaning place. apparently they like to have your kind of fun with the marquee. "drop your pants here" was one.

Julia Stewart said...

You can comment? I had no idea!!!! How exciting. Do I have to be signed up on one of those new-fangled social media things? Oh I do... I'm submitting this under Julia but it is really Inga.

Julia Stewart said...

Those cows don't look like montana cows. What are they called? Also I would like to see ladies dance with fire on their heads when we are in India. I'm going to comment like crazy now.