Sunday, October 19, 2008

Run Like Hell Half Marathon

Training for Hood to Coast, I finally got up to running 10 miles. So then I thought, why not do 13.1? Run Like Hell was my first (and only?) half marathon. It was fun and had a Halloween theme with lots of people dressed in costume. Most importantly, I survived! However, I did learn that breakfast is the most important meal of the day for a reason, and setting out to run this event without more than half a granola bar is not ideal. But what can I say, when my alarm went off at 5:30 so I could make breakfast, sleep seemed much more important.

 
















Waiting amongst the crowd for the start
 
Random costumes. The best was a guy (or girl) in a full on penguin costume, which we didn't get a picture of unfortunately.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: