Monday, October 27, 2008

Hoyt Arboretum

We took advantage of one of our last very sunny days this year by going for a stroll in the arboretum. Funny story. I was pretty sure I left the house for the walk with my cell phone, but when I got home I realized it wasn't at home or anywhere in the car or in my coat. The only place it could have been is somewhere in the arboretum. It had probably fallen out of my pocket. Nice huh? It was well after dark when I realized it was missing, and I figured it was a gonner. Dan went back the next morning to retrace our walk. He called it twice as he was walking around when he started to hear my ringer. It was buried under some leaves, and had my phone battery died he probably would have walked right past it. Also, according to some Indian horoscope thing, he was supposed to have had good luck with land this week(i.e. the ground where he found the phone?). Here's to strange coincidences.

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Minh and Jake said...

Those are some pretty leaves! Go Dan & the land!